Re: On Pennsic....

Poster: Heather Swann <heather@pop.net>

> <turns to the rest of the crowd entering from Pennsic>
>
> So, did anything *nice* happen at Pennsic?  Based on these handful of
> reports, the only thing that happened of any interest was a major brouha
> between the East and Midrealm.  Makes me think that my idea of events
> held opposite of Pennsic should have more support since Pennsic was
> obviously so boring....8^) 8^) 8^)
>
> <puts mop and bucket away, and returns to his seat with the bottle of
> mead>
>
> Mind your step where the floor is wet....
>
> In service,
> Eldred AElfwald

Well, the toymaker was selling some really cool toys and I bought a board for
alquerque and some little finger puppet mice and the chocolate milk was
really good and the weather was a little hot, but not too bad, and I managed
to get hot showers every morning in the bathhouse, and I found some spiffy
earrings for just six bucks and I made some new friends and............(Miri
looks around).......why are you all staring at me....?

Miri