Re: On Pennsic....

Poster: "Brett W. McCoy" <bmccoy@lan2wan.com>

On Thu, 20 Aug 1998 Izofgold@aol.com wrote:

> Another good thing - for those who did not go or simply did not read the War
> Chronicle (Shame shame shame) was the Atlantian's Children's Party - I never
> saw such a happier group of children in a long time at War...(due to the
> heavily and rudely imposed "anti-child" attitude this year)....Duchess Arielle
> and staff did a fabu' job.

Did you sense an 'anti-child' attitude?  I had two of my children with
me, but didn't run into such attitudes.  In fact, there were several
people in my camp who actually *played* with my youngest, who is only 9
and sometimes hard to keep entertained unless there is something
electronic in front of him.

Istvan
                                         http://www.lan2wan.com/~bmccoy