Re: Kids at Pennsic(was Re: On Pennsic....)

Poster: "Rowanwald Central" <rownwald@gte.net>

Good Gentles,
    I was on Pennsic Staff this year (but hidden away in the Troll booth)
and am on staff next year - if you could let me know what type of problems
were encountered by your children in their interaction with the Staff or
Security, and if you have any suggestions for improvement, please send me a
line. I will be attending staff meetings all during this year and I know
that the Autocrat would appreciate having problems solved BEFORE they arise
(*grin*). Since the staff changes from one Kingdom to the other every year,
many things just don't reach the ear of the newest Autocrat (and many of
our Gentles are too polite and/or forbearing to bring up their concerns).
So please do let me know how we can make it better for your children next
year.

In service,
Rosine of Rowanwald