Re: Crying in your beer/mead/drink....

Poster: "John H Bova" <jbova@gibralter.net>

As  a  person that did not go to pennsic I take exception to that!  Raven's
Cove had 4 Gentles go to Pennsic,that does not mean that we only have 4
Gentles that are active it mean that 4 of us were lucky enough to have the
vacation, funds, and ablity to go to Pennsic this year as to putting on an
event I for one think that it would be a good idea to try next year
Jean-Franc D'Blauvelt----------
> From: JBRMM266@aol.com
> To: Eldred@concentric.net; bmorris@access.digex.net
> Cc: atlantia@atlantia.sca.org
> Subject: Re: Crying in your beer/mead/drink....
> Date: Thursday, August 20, 1998 2:01 PM
>

> Poster: JBRMM266@aol.com
>
> In a message dated 98-08-18 14:52:06 EDT, Eldred@concentric.net writes:
>
> << As I stated in my original posting, 10% or less of the active local
> population  from my area went to Pennsic.  The question is still valid.
Why