Re: Movers and shakers

Poster: JBRMM266@aol.com

Good gentles, please note that I said . ...

<< It MAY be because, IN MANY CASES, the ones who go to Pennsic are the
"movers and shakers" who do a lot of the event organizing and who show up and
do a lot of the work at events! >>  (Emphasis added)

It was intended as a salute to those who do, not as a dig at those who don't,
and as one who FINALLY got to go after several years, I certainly have no
intent to denigrate ANYONE.  It was, in fact, intended more or less
humorously, but I wondered if anyone would take offense.  I assert that none
was meant, and apologize to all by whom it was taken.

Contritely, Donal