Darkwood Armory

Poster: Keith Christensen <iacopo@mindspring.com>

Dear worm-eaters, corner sulkers, mead drinkers, and other denizens of the
merry rose;

This year at pensic, I had occasion to talk to the people of Darkwood
Armory, who explained to me how they had been dropped by their internet
carrier 3 times, and each time had been given a new internet address.  They
gave me there current address as (www.pennacom.com/~darkwood), suffice it
to say, that this address is not responding either.  If anyone has a
working address for these folks, I would greatly appreciate it.

On a related note, does anyone know anything about a company called "black
rose", in regards to their swords, both for combat & live steel?

Ciao,

Iacopo DaVizzi