RE: Glorious day for films.

Poster: "Garrett, William" <WGarrett@sierrahealth.com>

> (Sean Connery for Gandalf anyone?)

No thanks.  Don't get me wrong, I think Sean Connery is great.  I like
seeing films that have Sean Connery in them.  To bad we don't really see any
characters in the roles he plays, except for the character of Sean Connery.

I'd rather see an actor who could play Gandalf, rather than Sean Connery in
a gray robe lobbing fireworks around.

My two ducats, however unpopular they may be.

William Ringlancer of Locksley

Bill Garrett, who only has been in one film, 'Washington Square', and then
only as an extra.  But I had a good two minutes of screen time..:o)