Re: THE LIST!

Poster: boroghul@bellatlantic.net (Boroghul Khara/Grey Randall)

Ginevra uge-ber:

>Elrond: Patrick McGoohan (Who??)-Edward Longshanks-Braveheart
Also known to 60's TV fans as "The Prisoner" (Number 6) and "Secret Agent
Man" (I think that's the name of the series...)
"I am not a number, I am King of England! Whoops! wrong script!"

>Gandolf:        Max Von Sydow (Again, who??)-Great Swedish actor played
>Christ, the old king in Conan
Dune's Dr. Kines, and currently the kind old gent in the Philips/Magnavox
commercials.

Yours,

Lord Boroghul Khara/m.k.a Grey Randall
"Milla nummi pro capite hominis nothum inconsiderati qui ultimam poculum
potus capit neque novam ollam fabricatur!"