movie casting

Poster: carl christianson <einar@cvn.net>

My vote for Eowyn is the actress who played the leader of the Mars
rebellion on Babylon 5.  The appropriate episodes should be coming up on
TNT pretty soon.  I can't remember her name, but she'd be wonderful as
Eowyn -- has the hair for it too.

Patrick Stewart as Denethor
Sean Connery as Gandalf
Derek Jacoby as Saruman
Rutger Hauer as Elrond
Jason Carter as Aragorn  (plays Marcus on B5, and has incredible range)
Glenn Close for Galadriel
Michael Keaton for Boromir
Kiefer Sutherland for Eomer

For Legolas and Gimli, I have no clue... but whoever is picked needs to
have the same sort of chemistry going as Danny Glover and Mel Gibson in the
Lethal Weapon series -- picking on each other constantly.

Next?

Elen Prydydd