Re: Our friends vs. Bonnie

Poster: Nicole Honeycutt <ladyemma@mindspring.com>

At 01:18 PM 8/27/98 EDT, you wrote:

my mother is in Seareach... she says it's okay.  She never lost
phone and her power is back on. My Aunt on the beach had power
water and lights this evening.  Aunt Ann said she didn't have
much water.  most of the rain was on the back side.
I think the folks in Cathanar and Ravenscove may have been
hit a little harder but not being there i can't say.

quote my momma.... Worse than Bertha but not so bad as Fran.

Emma of Elandonan

>Poster: bellefleur@juno.com (Catherine W Raitt)
>
>Gentles,
>
>Does anyone have any news from Cathanar or Seareach?  I know power may
>still be out in many localities.
>
>The winds are picking up here in Marinus, but they won't be anything like
>what they had down there.
>
>With concern,
>Catherine de Bellefleur

I prefer the wicked rather than the foolish.
The wicked sometimes rest.