Re: recreational reading

Poster: Mike Dullaghan <michael.f.dullaghan@adn.alcatel.com>

On 28-Aug-98 Istvan Dragosani/Brett W. McCoy wrote:

>Which brings to mind another thought: how many out there typically ahve 5
>or more books going at once?  I'm lucky if I have less than 10!

5 is about the minimum.

Typically:
   1 technical (work)
   1 technical (hobby #1)
   1 technical (hobby #2)
   1 historical
   1 novel (new)
   1 novel (re-reading)

Currently:
   3 technical (work)
   1 technical (hobby #1)
   2 technical (hobby #2)
   2 historical
   1 novel (re-reading)

Michael
Michael the Eclectic, House Falconguard, Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia.
Vert, on an inverted chevron or, a reremouse(bat) displayed sable.

Armed man = citizen.  Unarmed man = subject.

Of course these are MY opinions! Whattya think, my EMPLOYER
could've thought this stuff up?