Maryland Renn. Fest anyone?

Poster: Maureen Sampson <msampson@nih.gov>

Do any of you play at the MD Rennaisance Festival... it starts tomorrow.  I
am a renn fest junkie who has been lurking on this list for several months
now and considering making contact.  I know that I will be there tomorrow
in my attempt at appropriate garb and would love to put faces to some of
the names I have been seeing in print.  I would also love to talk to some
folks first hand about making the leap from watcher at a renn fest to
participant in sca.
Maureen (Montgomery County)