re: [Fwd: Taking the LOTR stuff off the List]

Poster: Julien de Montfort <julien@spiaggia.org>

> Well everything was runnin real smooth, with some of the best volume
>on
> the system this year, and all of it friendly ,too. When we had a
> complete system crash. Looks like the levity routines or the sense of
> humor subroutines got hacked. Darn it all!

Sounds more like it was an buffer overflow problem to me.

Julien,
who thinks the LotR is fine, and even discussion about how the LotR
contributed to the development of the early SCA is fine, but dozens of
emails on who they should cast for the movie is just a weeeeeeee bit
off topic, wouldn't you agree...? :-)