Re: *WH* Coastal News?????

Poster: "John H Bova" <jbova@gibralter.net>

Greetings from The Coast,
  And greetings from the Seneschal of Cathanar. For those who worried about
us, as far as my Lord and I we weathered the weather Quite well. We have
had contact with Margalite, our lady of the waters Trent, and she rode it
well. ( I think I will try to Coerce her and her cats to come ashore with
us for Danielle). Although I have yet to hear from a few members of
Cathanar, Our allies and nieghbors of Ravens Cove seemed to have rode the
storm out well. Our deepest thanks go out to all of you who worried and
prayed for us, and we hope Danielle will forget about us, or at least
decide not to stay and linger!  Fare thee well!
                                                         In Service,
                                                             Simonis Branas
and Jean Franc D'Blauvelt
 P.S. Simonis is the "Seneschal formerly known as Chelseais"