Answers for costuming

Poster: akratts@boole.com

Thanks to everyone who answered the costuming question.

"Local" in this case, means Sterling/Herndon/Reston area of Northern
Virginia. On a tip, I drove over to G-Street Fabrics in Centerville at
lunch and asked for the metal corset boning. It took three sales ladies to
understand my question and then to find the item. Yes, they actually had
some in the Notions Department. It was $1.10 per stay. All they had left
were 12" stays, since the more appropriately-sized ones had been sold to
costumers for the Rennaissance Festival.

So, that's the answer. Visit G-Street if you live in Maryland or Northern
Virginia.

Aimee
"She who dies with the most fabric wins."