cross botany device - part 2

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

As I am no longer subscribed to the P-list, if someone would cross-post
this (and confirm same to me), I would be greatly appreciative.

There has been a great deal of speculation regarding how the conflicting
submission came into being...  I am conducting my own investigation into
this matter and am reluctant to release information at this time in case
other facts change the slant of the situation.  However, I can divulge the
following:

This submission was received directly from the submitter by the Golden
Dolphin Herald on July 27.    No consulting herald was listed on the form.
At the August LOI meeting, he processed same in accordance with procedures
outlined in the Admin Handbook.  He has no authority to alter or delay
submissions.  The Heraldry Committee Chair (Lord Tirloch) was notified of
this potential conflict at Pennsic and subsequently advised a member of the
steering committee.  I was then, advised when the LOI was posted and chose
to notify the populace of the principality area by yesterday's post.

If anyone has comments or questions, please direct them to me and Lord
Tirloch.

Rhiannon, Triton