Merchants E-Mail list

Poster: Meg <megb@maine.com>

Take Two!

I have started another e-mail list for merchants and anyone interested
in discussing topics pertaining to merchanting in the SCA, such as
hosting merchants at events. Lets see how this one goes!!

I will also be putting up a website for merchants which will contain
links and articles of interest to merchants and all. Anyone interested
in helping out, or if you would like to post an article for the inaugral
page, please e-mail me personally.

Thanks for your time, now back to your regular topics!!

In Service,
Marcella neyn Gylys