Introduction

Poster: "Patti Thomas" <mystical@greenwood.net>

Greeting Fair Folk,

After lurking since September 10th and I felt it was time to take a moment
to introduce myself.  I am Nimue of Allenshire and reside outside of
Greenwood, SC.  This area of South Carolina is under the Barony of
Nottinghill Coill, with my closest Canton being Falcon Cree in Greenville,
(about an hour away from my home, 1 1/2 from Greennwood where I work).

The last event I attended was the Baronial Birthday for Sacred Stone, having
previously attending Seige of Troy and Novice Tourney earlier in the year.
What a nice event!  The fighting was fun to watch, the food was excellent
and everything ran smoothly from my viewpoint.  I had a great time!

SCA is an interesting group, and I find that the people are the greatest
asset.  As time goes on, I will find my place among you and hopefully get to
meet some of you, if not all of you in person.

Nimue of Allenshire