Teachers needed

Poster: Efenwealt Wyslte <wystle@ipass.net>

Its really time for me to get off my sorry buttookus and recruit some more
instructors for classes at Kingdom Crusade (Oct 16-18). Please share this
anouncement with the Merryrose impaired and your local A&S types.

My contact info is:
wystle@ipass.net

Scott Vaughan
120 Byrum St. #7
Cary, NC 27511
919-319-1910 (before 10 pm)

It has been suggested that we stick with a theme of "the Crusades," but
I'm open to just about anything that people feel like teaching. I'd
personally like one on the political/historical ramifications of the
crusades, maybe some biographical sketches of important people of the
11th-14th centuries, and maybe something on the various Teutonic
fighting orders. Some dance/music classes and artsy crafty classes are
always good, I think I can get an open scriptorium there too.

It appears that there will be a some space in the hall during the day,
and I may utilize a pavillion or two if interest is high.