Re: On the differences between the North and South...

Poster: "Tristan de Roquelaure" <barderic@mailcity.com>

On Wed, 16 Sep 1998 12:03:09   Logan & Arielle wrote:

>Poster: Logan & Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>
>
>Just my thoughts on that statement.
>
>I too joined the SCA, as a game.  I then learned to love my Kingdom and
>it's people.  For myself, if I were to move to another Kingdom in the
>SCA I would always remain an Atlantian.  Sure I would still be in the
>SCA, however, if I give my loyalty to something, I keep it that way.
>
>Not saying anyone or their ideas are wrong, just stating my feelings,
>
>Duke Logan

I'm moveing to the Midrealm, but Atlantia will ALWAYS be my home, NO MATTER WHAT!  So I feel the same way you do, and everyone here is more like family to me than I ever thought, or origianlly wanted, them to be.
Whenever something happens, I'll always be here, you know?

Always to Serve,
Tristin
---
Tristin de Roquelaure