Re: On the differences between the North and South...

Poster: Logan & Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>

As the one that "was collecting money for his lady and his death rites" I
think I can understand what went through your mind and I agree.  My
response to the question of loyalty, whether it is to a Kingdom, or, goes
deeper is simple.  I do not _give_ my respect to anyone, they must earn
it.  I also do not _give_ my loyalty to anything, it must develop.  If I am
to put that much into the giving, I can only respect it as far as I am
willing to honor it.  I have always put a lot into what I honor, respect,
and, am loyal to.

That is pretty much that,

Duke Logan (being played by Derrick Solomon and all that!!)