Kingdom/group loyalty (WAS On the differences between the North and South...)

Poster: Sherry Hintze <chhintze@bmd.clis.com>

I got started in the SCA in the Barony of NorthWoods, Midrealm.  For
several years after I moved here, I considered myself a sort of expatriate
Midrealmer.  (The name, though, is an inertia thing....)  I will probably
always feel a part of me belongs to NorthWoods.

After 6 1/2 years, I have come to feel that Cathanar, and by extension,
Atlantia, is my SCA "home" and I will always feel that I am a part of this
group as well.  If I move again, I will more than likely find a new SCA
"home" and "family", while still keeping my regard for the ones I have
known before.

That's my personal philosophy, and I am only sharing it as an additional
perspective, not saying that it is any more valid than any of the others
stated.  Perhaps it comes from growing up an "Army brat".  Hm - "Home is
where you hang the banners...?" ;-)

Lady Katriona of NorthWoods