Mousetraps

Poster: Rutlands@aol.com

Greetings to those at the Merry Rose Tavern from James and Daniel of Rutland.

It is a proverb that if one has a better mousetrap the world will beat a path
to your door...

In an attempt to broaden our artistic base, we are offering period mousetraps,
which will be available in four to five weeks.  Materials and construction are
one hundred per cent documentable.  They will be offered gratis to those who
will put them to use and see how they do.

We have three prototype models in designer colors-- again, period:
1.  Black above, white below, white accoutrements;
2.  Solid grey, slight color variations;
3.  Brown-grey with darker stripes.

...If we cannot catch the mother cat, these prototypes will shortly be
followed by mass production.

James & Daniel