Re: scribe of the month

Poster: Josh <dungeon@norfolk.infi.net>

Greetings,
I been out of the scribe loop for awhile, but I do look at pages on the
subject on occasion. I think it would be advisable to also include there
medium, such as gold leaf parchment and tempra for scrolls that you feature.
Also one might include any documentation on any scrolls that the scribe of
the month has displayed on the page dedicated him or her. Those are some
thing I have seen done on other pages of that type that I thought added to
the pages in question. Great Idea I hope worthy praise from others outweighs
the headaches of the page causes.
Regards,
Tristan ap Elwin