Re: On the differences between the North and South...

Poster: alesiaglfyn@juno.com (Bonnie A Hindle)

I have no comment one way or the other on the Principality but you have
hit it right on the head with your observation.  Having come from
Seareach which is there just local level and then the Kingdom, to
Windmaster's where I find this whole new and entertaining level of shtick
and pomp, I feel like a country bumpkin in the big city.

Alesia G
new Windie
bonnie