Re: request for archery equipment recommendations

Poster: greytom@juno.com

At the Virginia Ren Fest, I met a man who makes custom made bows.  They
are expensive, but I know two people who purchased them and says they are
top quality.  The company is called WhippWil Archery.  Their phone number
(the one on thier business card that he gave me at the faire) is (804)
224-9392.