Newcomer in search of help!

Poster: Todd M DeTamble <tdetambl@ciena.com>

Greetings everyone. I am a new resident of the Barony of Lochmere and also a
new member to this list. I am not yet a member of the SCA but am eager to
join and begin meeting people and taking part in the activities of the
organization. I am asking for help from anyone who would be willing to guide
me through the steps to becoming an active member. Please feel free to mail
me directly at tdetambl@ciena.com or I guess just simply reply to this
message. Thank you.
P.S. I suppose I am in need of a new name also. Suggestions are welcome and
encouraged.