Newcomer in search of help! -Reply

Poster: Ed Whitfield <Ed.Whitfield@rich.frb.org>

List,
Please cc me as well if you mail to this person
directly or (preferably) send directly to this list.
Perhaps your ideas will spark other peoples thoughts
on what would be helpful for us newbies.

I have checked out the SCA/Atlantia sites and think I
have a good idea of what to expect ( I will be going to
the Crown Tourney-onboard even), but am a little
concerned that I do not have all the period
accoutrements such as drinking vessels, bowls, etc.

If I bring a regular lawn chair will I get "flamed"?

BTW - I have enjoyed the company of the Merry Rose
very much!

Mundanely yours,
Ed (also in need of a name) Whitfield

p.s. I reside in the Barony of Caer Mear.  Is that
pronounced "Care Mare"?

>>> Todd M DeTamble <tdetambl@ciena.com>
10/14/98 08:33pm >>>

Poster: Todd M DeTamble <tdetambl@ciena.com>

Greetings everyone. I am a new resident of the
Barony of Lochmere and also a
new member to this list. I am not yet a member of the
SCA but am eager to
join and begin meeting people and taking part in the
activities of the
organization. I am asking for help from anyone who
would be willing to guide
me through the steps to becoming an active member.
Please feel free to mail
me directly at tdetambl@ciena.com or I guess just
simply reply to this
message. Thank you.
P.S. I suppose I am in need of a new name also.
Suggestions are welcome and
encouraged.