Leatherworkers Unite! A request for Leatherworkers for University Atlantia #46

Poster: gregory.stapleton@funb.com

Greetings! to all good Gentles from Lord Gawain Kilgore.  I hope this
missive finds both you and yours hale and whole and enjoying this
incredible streak of weather we have been having of late.

With the most kind permission of Mistress Keilyn, it is my pleasure to
help assemble the Leatherworking Track for the Spring Univerisity,
University Atlantia #46.

The concept I have for this Univeristy is to have one or more
classrooms, depending upon need, set aside for one to two hour classes
and another area set up where half- to full-day session(s) would be
going on.  I believe this will allow much flexibility and the maximum
amount of diverse leatherworking to be taught.

If you would be willing to instruct a class in leatherwork, please
contact me.  I am looking for all levels of instruction from Beginner to
Advanced.  In particular, I would like to see instructors in the
following, but by no means limited to these, areas: lanthorns, sheathes,
pouches, shoes, Jacks and Bombards, bottles, period leather luggage, and
methods of decorating leather.

If you have any questions, or are interested in teaching a class, please
contact me.  My contact information is:

Lord Gawain Kilgore
mka: Gregory G. Stapleton
2525 Dogwood Cr.
Charlotte, NC  28208-2404
email1: gregsta@perigee.net
email2: gregory.stapleton@capmark.funb.com
H: 704-394-3302, between 7:00pm and 11:00pm

If anyone could supply me with contact information for Baron Damon
Argent, known as Silver, I do greatly desire it and would be most
appreciative.  Also, If anyone could supply me with contact information
for the good gentle who taught a period shoe making class in persona at
last years Kingdom Arts Festival, I would greatly appreciate it.

Yours in Service to Atlantia,

Lord Gawain Kilgore