Re: From the East Realm.

Poster: Michael Looney <lil_tristan@yahoo.com>

From:        JBRMM266@aol.comAdd to Address Book
Date:        Thu, 15 Oct 1998 11:39:07 EDT
To:        lil_tristan@yahoo.com, atlantia@atlantia.sca.org
Subject:        Re: From the East Realm.

"In a message dated 98-10-15 11:33:56 EDT, lil_tristan@yahoo.com
writes:

<< What an interesting idea for a melee... A Bumblers'
Brigade...armed with
rubber chickens... *grin*  It could happen! @:) >>

Once at Pennsic, years and years ago, the Prince of Meridies appeared
in our
camp with three of those rubber chickens, and commenced juggling them.

When he dropped one and it landed at my feet, I took it up in mock
indignation, asking if he was challenging me.  Seizing a buckler that
was
hanging on a nearby pavilion, I took a stance.  So did he.  We
saluted and
went at it . .. chicken florentine vs. chicken and platter.

It ended when we both collapsed in laughter.

~Donal Mac Ruiseart"

*ROTFLMAO*
Sir, it sounds like a competition that we should do at pensic or
something:
"The Battle of the Rubber Chickens".
We'll just go in pecking!

--Tristan