Re: A&S Web Sites

Poster: "Greg Lindahl" <lindahl@pbm.com>

> > We're colecting any A&S Web Sites from our E-Mail lists that
> > people would be so kind as to supply us, and then we'll sort thruough
> > them takeing out any douplicates and such, then creat one big list ot
> > possibly be posted on the net for everyone to enjoy.
[...]
> I may be wrong, but I think that's already being done on our Kingdom
> A&S website.

Lists of A&S sites is a frequently re-invented wheel. Many kingdoms
have such a list, many individuals do too, and there is a
subject-oriented index at www.sca.org, too. I think that subject
oriented indexes are the way to go, but I'm having a hard time
recruiting people to run them, and I also find few people interested
in submitting links to someone else instead of making their own list.

-- Gregory Blount