reply to newcomer looking for help -Reply

Poster: Ed Whitfield <Ed.Whitfield@rich.frb.org>

Thank you for the Chatelaine tip.  I do believe the
office is held by Mavi of Black Diamond.  If that is not
true then please correct me!

Thank you,
Edward of Whitfield :-D

>>> Arawynn of Ravenhall <arawynn@ipass.net>
10/15/98 03:30pm >>>

Poster: Arawynn of Ravenhall <arawynn@ipass.net>

Forgive me, good gentles,

but in response to our newcomer going to his first
event, did anyone
happen to mention a chatelain? We have a position
that fills the needs
of the newcomer. The officer should be equipped with
loaner clothing,
feastgear, and any information a new person could
wish to have!

This is why the position of Chatelaine exists. Make
use of our
rescources!
If anyone has the contact info for the
Chatelaine/Castellan for Caer
Maer, you might want to send it privately to this gentle,
so that they
may be further helped. I think it is important to  have a
little time to
accustom oneself to the SCA before having to go
crazy finding feast gear
and garb!

Please forgive if this has been said before, I get the
digest and only
have time to skim usually.

In Service to the Dream,

Lady Arawynn of Ravenhall

Baronial Arts and Sciences Minister- Windmasters'
Hill, Comp. of the
order of the Pearl, AOA, past Baronial A&S Champion
-WH, and a few other
and sundry Baronial awards, and I want Eogan to
send me those dirty
verses to Grandmother's House!