Re: reply to newcomer looking for help -Reply

Poster: Brian Elliott <"amalric"@erols.comz.maxson.com (remove the z)>

Edward,
I thought you were in Lochmere, not Caer Mear.  My mistake!  Where in Caer
Mear do you live?  Mavi can lend you clothes and gear that you may need,
but if you are near me and my lady wife we would be glad to help you as
well!  We have fighter practices twice a week, and the Tuesday practice is
also an Arts & Sciences day for non-fighters.

-Sir Amalric Blackhart