Re: reply to newcomer looking for help -Reply

Poster: Todd M DeTamble <tdetambl@ciena.com>

I would also like to thank everyone who refered me to the chatelain of
Lochmere. I haven't yet heard back from her, but I expect I will soon.
P.S. I have decided to take on an early Italian persona, so I'd like to
renew my request for assistance with picking a name within that scope.