Re: Kingdom's Crusade: an Atlantian Archer's View (LONG)

Poster: Julien de Montfort <julien@spiaggia.org>

> Archers slaughtered by Eastrealm fighters?!?!?
>
> Methinks, my lord, you have it the wrong way around.

When they got around behind the line and into the thick of us, it was
often short work.  We did our best to keep that from happening, though.
:-)

> I fell six times to archers myself.

Only six?  Tell you what: next year, come by and introduce yourself and
your heraldry to the Spiaggian Archery Corps before the battles begin,
and we'll make sure to provide you with personalized service. :-)

Julien
Spiaggian Archery Corps
"The Corps is Mother, the Corps is Father"