Kingdom Crusaides Archers

Poster: Demison1@aol.com

After reading all of the comments about this weekend's battle I to put my two-
cents worth in.  The battle's this weekend were a blast.  This was my first
battle having just authorized at Kingdom and it was the most fun I've had in a
long time.  If my recollections are correct we had about 25 archers on
Atlantia's side, several of them also having just authorized at Kingdom.   We
at Windmaster's brought 10 archers to the field and had an enormously good
time playing with the other archers on the field. (sorry, I don't know how to
spell the group's name so I won't even attempt it and mangle it)  I must
mention the wonderful, gratious, wonderful (did I mention he was wonderful)
archer guard we had from Windmaster's Hill.  The lord who was originally
supposed to be our archer guard could not make it to the event so this
wonderful gentle agreed to be our archer guard instead of fighting with the
rest in the thick of the battle.  For this I must say many thanks.  In all I
don't have any complaints about the war except maybe (as was mentioned before)
give the archers a little more time between battles to marshall our arrows and
that is just a very minor complaint.  All in all a great time was had and I
thank everyone who showed up to play making my first fighting event very
memorable.

In Service,
Maire inghean ui Donnabhain