dance instructors needed

Poster: Brenna <sunnie@exis.net>

My dear Gentles,

    Dance instructors are needed to help prepare the order of dance (and
to obtain copies of music) for the Masqued Ball at the wedding of THL
Elspeth of Harilow to Padraic Daniels on the 19th of December.  Any
gentles willing to assist in this matter (even long distance
suggestions), please e-mail me privately.  We have a limited supply of
music, and we would like to expand our library of music as well as chart
out the dances and order them for both the dance class in the afternoon
and the Ball that evening.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give us!

Brenna of Lyonsbane
sunnie@exis.net