Sumptuary Laws (Correction, sheesh!)

Poster: ASmith@psc.gov (Alan Smith)

     Greetings all,

     I just thought I'd clarify; I meant that the whole set of white belt,
     spurs and chain to identify Knights.  The key item, the one that
     differentiates a Knight from just some equestrian dude, is the white
     belt.  Gotta try to be more clear...

     The main thrust of the remark, though, was that Atlantia has not added
     any further restrictions in this area, in addition to what is provided
     for SCA-wide.

     In service,

     Gravesend