Re:Crusades/Kingdome of Acre

Poster: Julien de Montfort <julien@spiaggia.org>

On 10/20/98, marybeth lavrakas spoke thusly:
> Poster: marybeth lavrakas <Marybeth_Lavrakas@med.unc.edu>
>
> I am reminded to ask--who/what/where is the Kingdom of Acre, anyway?

The Kingdom of Acre is another medeivalist group, much like the
Markland Militia Society and the SCA are.  Beyond that, however, I
can't say -- I'm not even sure if Acre is a subgroup of a larger group,
or a group in it's own right.  It was still nice to see "visiting
royalty", however. :-)

Julien