Feast Menu for Crown? -Reply

Poster: Ed Whitfield <Ed.Whitfield@rich.frb.org>

Garrett,

The feast will consist of the following courses:
Bread & butter, olives & cheddar cheese;
mushroom-leek soup and chicken;
pork & peas;
honey cakes and sugar cookies.

If your concerns are vergetarian I have it on good
authority that the mushroom/leek soup will be a
veggie stock.  I worked it out with the chef(?) that if I
put a "V" on the seating chart (at the troll gate) at my
seating  location, I should get an extra thick (stew-like)
version of the soup.

Ed

p.s. I know I sent to you privately (by accident).  My
email system when hitting reply is filling in the name
of the poster.

>>> "Garrett, William" <WGarrett@sierrahealth.com>
10/20/98 02:34pm >>>

Poster: "Garrett, William"
<WGarrett@sierrahealth.com>

Hello all!

Does anyone know the menu for the feast at Crown?
My lady and I need to
know because of our dietary restrictions.

Thank you!

William