Crown Tourney feast GOOD NEWS!

Poster: "Jessica Wilbur" <jessica@pop.net>

Greetings to all once more!

Yep, it's me again. I have good news this time!

In doing another walk-through of our Crown Tourney site, we realized that we could pretty
easily fit another row of tables into the hall and not be too squished for space. So, we're
expanding the feast by 32 spaces. At the time of the walk-through, we had a waiting list of
17 people. So we are pleased to announce that all those folks are now definitely on board!
We did get a few more reservations after that, so at this time we have about 8 more
spaces on board. If you did not send a check because we had been sold out, please go
ahead and send it. We may still have a wait list, but it will be much smaller if that's the
case.

Yours in Service,
Lady Muireann ni Riordain
Lady Gwendolen ferch Cadwaladr ap Rhys