Re: Demo suggestions

Poster: lp12546@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU

Greetings to all,
	We have a small group here in the far western corner of NC at
Western Carolina Univ. and we are planning a demo to hopefully increase
our numbers.  I've never put on a demo before, so I was hoping to get some
suggestions from those here in the tavern.  We have about 7-10 semi-active
members (we're ALL in school) and are planning on having the demo on Nov.
21 (the weekend before Thanksgiving).  Plus, I would like to invite anyone
and everyone to come and help out (especially heavy fighters, as we don't
have any).  We do have a large field and/or a gym that could be reserved
for us.  I'm not real sure what else I will need to consider.
	Please respond privatly.  Thank you in advance.

In service,
Brighid Ni Chillin