DEMOS!!!

Poster: "Mohajerin, Leila" <mohaj001@onyx.dcri.duke.edu>

Kappellenberg(Chapel Hill, NC) has agreed to do several demos in the
next few weeks.  We are DESPERATELY in need of people who can do
something at them.  Both of these are Friday, lunch time events. Things
to do include fighters, dancers, weavers & spinners, musicians, bards,
other craftsmen, people to just look pretty....just about anything!

The first is on Friday, Nov. 6 on the UNC campus in Chapel Hill.  This
is to make ourselves more visible and hopefully gain new members.

The second demo is at Durham Academy on Friday, Nov. 13.  This is to
help the 6th graders with their Medieval Studies unit.

If you can help, or know someone off line who you think can help, PLEASE
contact me at either this email address, or my home account
(sveva@juno.com). Or call (919) 309-0236.

Thank you all!