Re: Demo schedules?

Poster: "Gene Bonar" <eogan@mindspring.com>

So what are the details of Kingdom Crusades?  I understand that we had
something like 25 archers and they had 2 and one of theirs was our former
Kingdom archery marshall.  What happened at court?  How about some "no shit
I was there..." stories.  I had to stay home and study for an exam I'm
taking this morning :-(

Eogan "the archer not the bard" Mac Ailpein