Re: A question about consecration/deconsecration

Poster: Sharon Henderson <meli@agent.infodata.com>

And additionally, most churches do indeed have a short prayer that
alters (if you'll pardon the pun) the state of a formerly consecrated
vessel, when such are retired, sold, replaced, whatever.

I think you're most likely in the clear, Julien!

Meli