RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL (DAVIDSON) DEMO

Poster: "David Ritterskamp" <jonnyb70@hotmail.com>

Unto all who read this missive does Lord Jonathan Blackbow send cordial
greetings!

The Renaissance Festival demo in Davidson went off reasonably well, for
those who have asked or wondered.  Several things will be changing for
next year's demo.  I would like to thank all those who showed up and
helped out and specifically Rixende and Tomas for their hard work on
Saturday.

One of the things that will be changing next year is that we will not
require attendance both Saturday and Sunday; I have conversed on this
subject with Chris and Jeff (owner/operators) and they are not concerned
with whether people are there both days or not.  This will serve to
increase flexibility for many people.

Also, look for an announcement much earlier with specifics as to dates,
rules & regulations, and such.

Feel free to contact me at any time regarding suggestions and the like.

Until next year-

Regards,

Ld. Jonathan Blackbow
Clan O'Shannon
"Good...bad...I'm the guy with the gun."
-Bruce Campbell, "Evil Dead III: Army of Darkness"