Badge for Atlantia's MoLs.

Poster: "Jay R. Shaner" <konrad@mail.fred.net>

Greetings from Konrad,

This missive is directed primarily to the MoLs and web ministers of
Atlantia.

A badge for Atlantia's MoLs passed Laurel in September.

Per pale argent and azure, a table sable between three quill pens
one and two bendwise sinister counterchanged.

Since I can barely draw a straight line with a ruler, I asked
Seigneur Julien de Montfort to render the badge into a gif file that
could be used on web pages and he did a beautiful job.  Many
thanks Julien.  The badge has been added to the collection of
officer's badges on Mikhail of Lubeska's web site located at:

    http://www.mcs.com/~wjmichal/officers/officers.htm

Please feel free to obtain a copy at the above site or contact me
and I can send you a zipped copy.

In Service to Crown and Country,
Konrad