First meeting of Ponte Alto Cooks' Guild

Poster: "R. Trigg" <rtrigg@hoflink.com>

Greetings to all:

I would like to announce the first meeting of the Ponte Alto Cooks' Guild
on November 15 at 6 p.m. Lord Boroghul (Grey Randall) has graciously
volunteered
his home for the site of the meeting. While I expect that this may be
mainly an organizational meeting, people are welcome to bring anything they
are working on. Directions to Lord Boroghul's are as follows:

=======================================
"Beltway/395
Get to that wonderful intersection designed by committee (395/495/95) and
take the first exit 644/Old Keene Mill Road west to Rolling Road.

At the corner of Rolling Road, you will find the Cardinal Plaza Shell
station (the one with the statues and landscaping)  Turn left onto Rolling
Road Southbound.  You will go through three stoplights,***

Fairfax County Parkway
Take 7100/Fairfax County Parkway South all the way to Rolling Road (Where
7100 ends and 7900 begins) and turn right to go south on Rolling Road. You
will go through one stoplight,***

***
after which, Rolling Road will do the twisty-turny  thing past the Army
Engineering Proving Grounds on your left.

After the EPG, there will be a business park on your left, a church on your
right, and an intersection labled "Saratoga" right in front of you.  This
street is Edinburgh. Turn Right onto Edinburgh. (NOTE if you pass the Mobil
Gas station and the Saratoga Shopping center, you are at the OTHER end of
Edinburgh)  Your second left is Lake Pleasant.  Revenna Lane is the second
left off of Lake Pleasant.  Our house number is 7974 (Middle of the block
on your left)  Park in any unnumbered spot...although you'd be better off
parking along Lake Pleasant.

In addition to having two cars with "Spiff Happens" bumper stickers in
front of it, Aislynn's banner and Boroghul's shield will be hanging from
the porch (If my device change gets approved, my *NEW* shield will be in
front of the door )

Phone numbers if you get lost 703-569-9743 is [Boroghul's] home number.
I [Boroghul] can be reached at 703-461-6700 x259 before 5:00 PM weekdays.

STANDARD WARNING #3  We [Boroghul and his family] are owned by 5 cats that
vary in personality from Violently aloof to full-tilt borg assimilation of
your lap if you let them!

Rest assured, we will assault the house with the bissel powerbrush and
allergin control shampoo before anyone comes over.. the cats will be
banished to the upstairs bedroom."

If anyone has any questions about the meeting, please don't hesitate to
e-mail me at rtrigg@hoflink.com or I can be reached at home at (703)
941-6162 until about 10 p.m. Also, I will be at Crown Tourney this weekend.

In service to the Barony,
Gospozha Nostas'ia Stepanova
Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia
(Alexandria, VA)