UL's-lets move on...

Poster: Beiskaldi@aol.com

>It only takes a few minutes to check on Snopes or the like for an indication
>that it's an urban legend; and you may be saving someone some grief by *not*
>posting it.
>
>Mario

  Very true milord--remember the UL about the people whose kidneys were
stolen?  Well, my father had a kidney transplant many years ago--needless to
say, that particular one didn't go over with me very well.

  Anyway, speaking of wasting bandwith and dead horses, I believe this gentle
has been sufficiently chastised today, enough info has been spread that when
someone thinks a missive smacks of legend they know where to go now.  Lets
move on to more interesting subjects like Pilgrim's Progress and Holiday
Faire...

  (Anyone who feels the need to flame me & get it off their chest is welcome,
but please not here, send it privately so others' mailboxes arent stuffed with
more things to delete.)

Lady Thyra