Re: UL's-lets move on... Pilgrim's Progress

Poster: Lorenzo <detoma@erols.com>

Thanks, Lady Thyra, for an excellent segway...

Speaking of Pilgrim's Progress, last year after the event I posted a note to the
Merry Rose saying how much we enjoyed the event. I would like to encourage
everyone again to attend Pilgrim's Progress, this Saturday in Tir-y-Don. The
archery was awesome! They had a huge (like 15 feet tall) picture of a tall ship
complete with cannons and exploding powder kegs. It was an absolute hoot to shoot
at. They promised they will have it again this year. The team competition was
great also, with 4 groups participating, and Highland Foorde (ahem, don't mean to
toot our own horn here :) taking the prize by one point on the last shot. Court
was also... well, different. A few pirates stormed the manor, and it wasn't quite
the same thing once they took over.
It really was a great event, and we'll definitely be there again this weekend.

- Lorenzo